Were you an Artist at this event? Review this Event

Applications Open
Application Deadline
Approval Notification
Event Starts

The Cain Park Arts Festival

Location 14591 Superior Road in Cleveland Heights, Ohio
Application Fee $40.00
Website www.cainpark.com
Promoter Cain Park

The Cain Park Arts Festival is a juried fine arts and fine crafts event featuring the work of artists across the country, directed by George Kozmon. This three-day outdoor event, held rain or shine, takes place in a municipally owned and operated park in Cleveland Heights, Ohio. Supplemental to the art exhibits, restaurant-quality food concessions and entertainment are set up away from the artist exhibit areas. The Festival is comprised of approximately 55% two-dimensional art, which includes painting, watercolors, hand-pulled prints and photography. The other 45% includes fine crafts in all categories. Signed and numbered digital or mechanical prints can be in one display bin in the artist's booth. Approximately 25 of the artists in the Festival are award winners from the previous year who were automatically accepted into the next year's show. A diverse, progressive, vital suburb of Cleveland with nearly 50,000 residents, Cleveland Heights promotes an environment rich in the arts. Minutes from University Circle, Cleveland's cultural center, Cleveland Heights is a city of exceptional natural and architectural beauty where many artists and artisans call home.

All of the details for this event are available to Sunshine Artist subscribers.

Login or Subscribe