Were you an Artist at this event? Review this Event
Ridgeland Fine Arts Festival
The Ridgeland Fine Arts Festival presents artists and their work against the splendid setting of Renaissance at Colony Park, a regional lifestyle center renowned for its shopping, dining and entertainment experiences as well as for its graceful, Old-World architecture. The City of Ridgeland has grown from a quiet suburb of Jackson, the state capital, to a vibrant hub for the arts and a premier retail and dining venue.
The Ridgeland Fine Arts Festival is the centerpiece of Ridgeland’s signature concept, Art, Wine & Wheels. The wine portion of this weekend includes the Santé South Wine Festival, an international showcase of the world’s premier wines and some of Mississippi’s most succulent culinary delights. The wheels portion is established by the Natchez Trace Century Ride, a recreational bicycle ride with 1,000 riders on the historic Natchez Trace.
The show was recently awarded the Southeast Tourism Society's Top 20 Events Champion award and recognized by AAA's "Southern Traveler" magazine as a Southern Travel Treasure.
The timing of our festival works well for routing with other Southern spring shows plus:
• Easy, convenient and leisurely load in and load out
• Free, convenient artist parking
• Free van and RV parking close to the festival
• Affordable $350 booth fee
• Your name, medium, city, state, one image and a link to your website included on our website
• Limited to 100 artists
• Wi-Fi available throughout festival
• Complimentary box lunch delivered to your booth on Saturday
• Complimentary festival t-shirt (one per booth)
• Special show rates at our on-site host hotel, Hyatt Place Jackson/Ridgeland
• 24-hour security
• Booth sitters
• $7,000 Cash Awards
The Ridgeland Fine Arts Festival is presented by Visit Ridgeland, a tax-exempt, State of Mississippi chartered agency. We develop and implement a robust regional marketing campaign. All proceeds are used to produce and promote the show.
Application URL: https://www.zapplication.org/event-info.php?ID=9716
Late Application Period Deadline: March 1, 2022 ($40 jury fee)
Booth Fee Due: March 19, 2022 ($350 for 10’ x 10’ space)
For questions, email Bob McFarland at firstname.lastname@example.org